Who we are
We are a family run business in the North East of Ireland. Our customers pre-pandemic would be familiar with our ‘bookclubs’ leaving samples in their places of work to browse at break times. But since we have the same quality & value here online or from our outlet shop in Dundalk.
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received will be dispatched from our County Louth warehouse on the same day (if the order is received before 1pm) or the next working day. There are 3 ways to get your orders;
- Local Pickup – Click and Collect
- Free Local Delivery (within a 15KM radius of our Dundalk Shop)
- An Post/Courier Delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or the UK
Local Pickup – Click and Collect
- Select Local Pickup at the checkout, your order can be collected Mon – Fri during business hours in our Dundalk Shop
Free Local Delivery
- We offer free local delivery on orders OVER €20
- Free local delivery service available within a 15km radius of our Shop in Dundalk.
- At the Billing Details stage of your order (name, address etc.) enter a note at the bottom of the page that you would like it delivered for free.
- At the Checkout select Local Pickup, and we’ll deliver free of charge.
By An Post/Courier
- We use An Post or a Courier company (presently GLS) to deliver to addresses beyond the local area.
- Post and packaging is a flat fee of €5 per order up to an order value of €70
- All orders over €70 are free of any post and packing charges
- An Post will provide a tracking number for your delivery once they receive it.
- Delivery normally takes 1 to 3 working days to all of Ireland and 2 to 5 working days to the UK (from leaving our warehouse).
Our goal is for every customer to be totally satisfied with the goods they receive and the service we offer and if there is a problem we will do everything we can to sort it out.
Returns & Refunds Policy
No quibbles, Change of mind
If you change your mind you can return your goods within 30 days of receiving your order. The goods must arrive back to us in it’s original condition, in the original packaging. You must pay for the return shipping and we cannot refund the original post & packaging charge.
Once we receive the goods and we are happy with the condition we will then refund you via the original payment method. For all parties concerns we suggest you take photos, for your records, of the goods before they are sent back.
On Receipt of your Order;
Check the order immediately and please report any issues asap within 3 days of receipt to; firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +353 42 933 2902
Damaged Goods on arrival
We take every care to pack your order in such a way that it arrives in the best possible condition. In the unlikely event that any items are damaged, please send us a few photos by email to email@example.com or call us on 0429332902 so we can assess damage.
Depending on the extent of the damage/availability we will send on replacements or offer a refund.
Items Missing from order
Please unpack all the parcels completely, check off each item against your paperwork. If you are missing any items please email or call asap within 3 days of delivery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0429332902 so we can rectify the issue.
NOTE: It can take several days for a refund to show up in your account, we will get in touch to let you know that we have received your returns and we have processed the refund. We will also send you a receipt to show the refund has been processed.
Any forms completed in ordering or enquiring will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties. If contact details are provided for the purpose of postage, this will be shared with our courier partners for the sole purpose as was intended.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below;